Post Production 1- Editing
The next step in the production process is editing my InDesign project. There were a few things I needed to fix, especially with my text and some other areas that needed to be adjusted to fit my peers and my feedback. To start, I changed my text to the Impact font to make it look sportier and give the readers that sort of feel as they see my project. Another thing I changed was outlining all my text titles on all the pages and the Title page in black especially because in my peer review, they said it was a little hard to see because the text was white, and the cover picture was a little bright. So now the titles are still white but outlined in black. Going along with the text, I made it bigger because there was empty space that needed a little more filling. I kept the red lettering for the subtitles and the title for the athlete of the month because everyone said they like it and I think it is a good contrast with my background color. I kept the alignment and placement of my pictures because I got good feedback on that in my peer review, and I think they look good where they’re at. I am happy with where my project is at and I think everyone will be pleased with the changes I've made.
Comments
Post a Comment