Decision Day

     My initial impressions of InDesign and Premier Pro after participating in the class tutorials were there were many pros and cons of both software's. I prefer InDesign better personally because it was easier for me to use because all of the components and features were very obvious and easy to locate. By this I mean that I didn’t have to search for many different tools compared to Premier Pro. In InDesign everything was very easy access and less complicated. From our practices and watching videos in class I think I will do better in InDesign because it will be easier for me to use and being more successful by saving time on figuring it out and messing with the systems. This will help me have a better project and save me the stress of figuring out the software. 

    I have decided to do a magazine cover for my portfolio project. I have made this decision because based on past class activities I think I will do well with a magazine cover. When we worked in class and looked at all the covers, I was exposed to things I never would have thought or realized before just based upon a magazine cover. When we were looking and analyzing all of the covers, I had never thought to look or pay attention to the little things. With that activity I have learned that those small details can make all the difference and impact overall. The small details that I noticed and will incorporate into my magazine cover are text size, font, colors, and connection between the main focus and subtitles. From things as small as font size showing emotions such as aggression or happiness to the colors showing what the magazine could possibly be about or what is inside, I think I can make a really good magazine cover. 

    I decided to do the magazine cover and not the movie clip because I am really bad with computers. I do not prefer to use them and often have difficulty with computers or new programs so I think a a magazine cover will be easier for me and more fun. In the magazine cover I can put my creativity to the test and show how successful I can be in this project. It is exciting to do this project because if it turns out well, I could do more things like this in the future. The process of making a movie clip is also more challenging with the animations you have to do and I think my project would not reach its full potential if I decided on a movie clip instead of a magazine cover. On my magazine cover I am confident it will be a very good, well thought out, and nice project.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clips

Storyboarding

Post Production 1- Editing