Production 7- Finishing Up

     Now it is Monday and I have to finish my magazine. The software is very hard to use and the littlest tasks take so much time. Without help I had to watch YouTube videos to try and figure everything out and did the best I possibly could. I had to finish putting in my photos and adjusting all the words to go around it. One of the hardest things was getting the pictures to where I wanted them to be without moving the text all around. This project was a lot harder than I expected and I had to try and get everything I needed to get done and finished within our 100 minute class period. I need to turn it in but Friday but did not have time in class today. This project was very long and tedious but I hope I can get a good grade for all my hard work and effort I put in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clips

Storyboarding

Post Production 1- Editing