My initial impressions of the impact of the opening sequences of films on how they develop the interest of the audience was I had mixed feelings. Some of the opening scenes music and lettering did not match the theme or plot of the movie. For example, in Dazed and Confused there was softer introduction music and letters for a movie about drugs. I would have thought the music would have been more intense. However, this could be foreshadowing in the sense that it could be a less action packed movie. But some of the opening clips such as the one from Rise of War Dogs had more upbeat, hype and intense music and the viewers could foreshadow this is going to be an action packed, interesting and eventful movie. This is also because in the opening scene there was a group of guys that were clearly friends or knew each other, walking in slow motion with the intense music in the background. These opening scenes also help the u...
Creating my storyboard was an interesting experience. There were ups and downs and many emotions during this process of storyboarding. Something that was challenging was trying to think about how we must take t he pictures of the athlete's and changing our outline because the idea we had befor e would not work with Lanie and I’s lives and schedule's because we would have to travel and we wanted to make something good that wouldn’t cause us an insane amount if stress. We were going to do women ’ s major league sports but once we found out we had to take the pictures and interview the women ourselves we realized th a t was not an optio n in our position. T h is is because Lanie and I are both student athletes ourselves, so we are very busy. We decided to do the sports we play at Sarasota because it is interesting and easily accessible but still a good topic. We enjoye d thinking of the...
T he next step in the production process is editing my InDesign project. There were a few things I needed to fix , especially with my text and some other areas that needed to be adjusted to fit my peers and my feedback . To start, I changed my text to the Impact font to make it look sportier and give the readers that sort of feel as they see my pr oject. Another thing I changed was outlining all my text titles on all the pages and the Title page in black especially because in my peer review, they said it was a little hard to see because the text was white, and the cover picture was a little bright. So now the titles are still white but outlined in black. Going along with the text, I made it bigger because there was empty space that needed a little more filling. I kept the red lettering for the subtitles and the title for the ...
Comments
Post a Comment