Production 4- Update on Progress
Going into the weekend, my goal is to have my feature article done and my photos together. I have taken some photos of my chosen athlete and now I need to look through them and make sure I have enough for each page and the quality and content Is good. I also need to make sure I have the correct shots for the right placement of where they are supposed to go in my article and magazine. My feature article is almost complete, and I need to add some finishing touches and editing. I interviewed my chosen athlete not all at one time but a little each day being that we are both very busy and I think I got some interesting facts and information to put in my feature article. I have not imported my images into design, but I hope to work with Mr. Zacharias on that next week so I can know how to use the software and not be confused.
Comments
Post a Comment