Peer Review
I was sick during the peer review days in class, so to get review from my peers, I had to ask around my class. Since I couldn’t get up in front of my class and get everyone’s opinion, I went around to people I knew that were done and had good magazines or movies to get their input on mine. Some positive reviews from my classmates were that they liked my color scheme, my pictures were nice and the shots were good, i got good feedback on my medium shots especially, and I had good spacing and organization. They pointed out how my white text over the grey background color looked very clean and went with my theme and the colors created a very nice color scheme. They also liked how I put my pictures in different places and had nice alignment. On the other hand, there was also some things I need to fix.
Such as, on my content page I need to change my text or my picture to make the text stand out more and add more article titles to fill up the page. As well as changing my title and masthead to something broader and not “stereotypical” or possibly offensive to others because of the title "Lady" in the title. My peers explained that when people think of "lady" they often think of very classy, keeping your mouth shut, legs crossed, quiet women. But i want my magazine to have a powerful effect and break away from that stereotype. Other than that, I got good feedback on my magazine and can keep the majority of it.
Comments
Post a Comment