Post Production 2- Finishing Touches

     After getting some more reviews from my peers and suggestions to make my project the best it can be, I had to change some more things. I went into InDesign and started to move around some titles and words on my title page to make it look more organized and put together. For my content page, i added more article titles, as suggested by my classmates. I then moved on to my feature article and decided to put one of the pictures behind the title of the article because it looks very crisp and professional. I kept the other photo, but i centered the alignment and used the autofit tool in InDesign to keep what it showed in the picture, but also to make it bigger and longer. In the second page of my feature article, I added more words to add more detail to my feature article as a finishing touch. I then talked with my partner and made sure our house styles were the same and there was obvious resemblance to our magazines and made sure we were all good to go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Sequence Clips

Storyboarding

Post Production 1- Editing